Litman Gregory, co-founded in 1987 by Ken Gregory and Craig Litman, is a nationally recognized boutique wealth management firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Since its founding, Litman Gregory Asset Management has provided wealth management services with a commitment to excellent client service to individuals, multigenerational families, endowments, and foundations. Litman Gregory is a recipient of the Schwab IMPACT® Best-in-Business Award1 for excellence in independent financial advising.
Investment management is core to how we support clients in achieving and maintaining financial independence. We believe that intensive research and a disciplined process are critical to that investment success.
Over the years, we have had the opportunity to share our research expertise across a number of services: We advise the Litman Gregory Masters Funds, provide Litman Gregory Portfolio Strategies on third-party asset management platforms, and publish investment research and portfolio guidance for other investment advisors through AdvisorIntelligence.
The cornerstone of our success is the support and guidance of our team of professionals. Our values and principles guide every decision we make on behalf of our clients and for our business.
The core values behind Litman Gregory are:
- Excellence. Deliver superior services and products.
- Integrity. Adhere to the highest standards of fairness, honesty, and independent thinking.
- Expertise. Apply specialized knowledge, skill, and ability.
- Passion. Demonstrate tremendous enthusiasm and drive.
The core principles behind Litman Gregory are:
- Clients first. We believe our success will be a result of putting the interests of our clients first.
- Disciplined and rational decision making. We pursue excellence with respect to long-term investment returns by making rational decisions that are supported by thorough, fundamental research.
- Independent and creative thinking. Thinking outside the box is an important part of our performance edge. By thinking creatively, we have identified what we believe to be uniquely superior investments.
1. Litman Gregory Asset Management is the recipient of the 2008 Schwab IMPACT® Best-in Business Award. This national award recognizes one independent investment advisory firm for excellence in business management and client services. The criteria include demonstrated success in business planning, practice management, employee development, and client loyalty. Litman Gregory and its employees are independent of and are not employees or agents of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab"). Schwab does not prepare, verify, or endorse information distributed by Litman Gregory. The IMPACT® Award is not an endorsement, testimonial endorsement, recommendation, or referral to Litman Gregory with respect to its investment advisory and other services. Such rating is not representative of the experience of any single client of Litman Gregory Asset Management, LLC and is not indicative of the future performance of the firm.
These videos are provided for informational purposes only and may not be suitable for all investors. They contain forward-looking statements and/or projections that may not come to pass. No statement included herein is to be construed as a solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell a security, or the rendering of personalized investment, tax or legal advice. Past performance may not be indicative of future results and may have been impacted by economic events and market trends that will not recur going forward. Investing involves risk, including the potential loss of principal, and there can be no assurance that any particular investment, asset class or strategy will prove profitable. For additional information about Litman Gregory, please request a copy of our disclosure brochure or visit the SEC's website at adviserinfo.sec.gov.